Are you planning to buy a property?
We will be happy to familiarize you with the situation on the real estate market, introduce our internal database, or you will be given a personal broker in the role of a buyer's agent who will help you find properties matching your requirements.
The buyer's agent's role is to represent and defend your interests and needs.
The agent will provide you with expert assistance throughout the entire purchase process - from finding the right property to securing contracts to handing over the property.
The agent's TOP priorities are:
- analyze your needs and set search criteria
- to know what you're looking for and for how much money
- find your dream property exactly according to your wishes and requirements
- save you time by searching for real estate
- to represent your interests and needs
- inspect selected properties (even without your presence)
- provide you with an expert insight into a given property, to point out the benefits but also disadvantages
- negotiate a better price for you and save money
- check the legal and technical condition of the selected property
In addition to this real estate advice, the agent also helps you in communicating with your bank and mortgage specialist.